Recently, we have witnessed a revolution in the automotive sector related to the search for new power sources for cars, autonomous vehicles, and changes in consumption models. The revolution has been driven, among others, by the growing social awareness of environmental issues and climate change. The changes will not only affect vehicle manufacturers, but the entire supply chain of such manufacturers and service providers whose business relies on the automotive sector.
Therefore, technology development, innovation, and high CAPEX on R&D, often supported by national or European policy, will form a strategic element of building competitive advantage for companies in this sector.
The technological race requires going beyond the traditional framework of automotive industry and undertaking cooperation with enterprises from other sectors, which also creates opportunities for acquisition of businesses and companies.
We help our Clients in the automotive sector with their strategic actions to improve their competitive advantage and efficiencies.
Services for this sector include:
- financial audit
- transaction-related advisory (financial and tax due diligence, completion accounts, transaction support)
- advisory related to reorganisation and restructuring of business (mergers, spin-offs, group reorganisation)
- business consulting (budget analysis, financial processes analysis and optimisation)
- enterprise valuation (purchase price allocation, impairment tests)
- adaptation of accounting and financial reporting models to changes in the business model
- financial reporting advisory (implementation of new standards, consolidation, disclosure optimisation, improvement of internal reporting or group reporting, settlement of R&D works)
- support in preparation of the financial statements for the stock exchange (implementation of IFRS standards, drafting of the first financial statements according to IFRS standards, support in drafting the prospectus and first reporting for the stock exchange)
- optimisation of financial reporting (improved transparency for the end user, increasing the information value of the financial statements for investors)