Major challenges of the construction industry include availability of qualified workforce, increase in building material prices, payments gridlocks, contract financing, problems in cooperation with public institutions, or long cycles of construction contracts (and the related major risks in many areas). To survive on the market companies need adapt to the changes, and make ongoing decisions aimed at seizing the opportunities or mitigating the risks.
We help our Clients in the construction industry with their strategic solutions to improve their competitive advantage and efficiencies.
Services for Construction/Real Estate sector include:
- financial audit
- transaction-related advisory (financial and tax due diligence, completion accounts, transaction support)
- advisory related to reorganisation and restructuring of business (mergers, spin-offs, group reorganisation)
- business consulting (budget analysis, financial processes analysis and optimisation)
- enterprise valuation (purchase price allocation, impairment tests)
- asset appraisal (e.g., contract valuation according to percentage of completion)
- adaptation of accounting and financial reporting models to changes in the business model
- financial reporting advisory (implementation of new standards, consolidation, disclosure optimisation, improvement of internal reporting or group reporting, settlement of R&D works)
- support in preparation of the financial statements for the stock exchange (implementation of IFRS standards, drafting of the first financial statements according to IFRS standards, support in drafting the prospectus and first reporting for the stock exchange)
- optimisation of financial reporting (improved transparency for the end user, increasing the information value of the financial statements for investors)