The IT sector has been undergoing extreme development for several years now, with many valuable IT solutions and development works contributed to companies as new technologies. New IT companies not only require financing (e.g., through subsidies), but are also often the objects of acquisitions, mergers, and reorganisation processes. All this causes the need for stakeholders to have up-to-date information about enterprise valuation, or accounting implications of such transformations or acquisitions. Presentation of transparent financial statements to investors, including those prepared according to IFRS, can be helpful in obtaining financing through issue of shares or bonds.
We help our Clients in the IT sector with their strategic solutions to improve their competitive advantage and efficiencies.
Services for the IT sector include:
- financial audit
- transaction-related advisory (financial and tax due diligence, completion accounts, transaction support)
- advisory related to reorganisation and restructuring of business (mergers, spin-offs, group reorganisation)
- business consulting (budget analysis, financial processes analysis and optimisation)
- enterprise valuation (purchase price allocation, impairment tests)
- adaptation of accounting and financial reporting models to changes in the business model (e.g. new models for revenue disclosure)
- financial reporting advisory (implementation of new standards, consolidation, disclosure optimisation, improvement of internal reporting or group reporting, settlement of R&D works)
- support in preparation of the financial statements for the stock exchange (implementation of IFRS standards, drafting of the first financial statements according to IFRS standards, support in drafting the prospectus and first reporting for the stock exchange)
- optimisation of financial reporting (improved transparency for the users, increasing the information value of the financial statements for investors)